Friday, October 19, 2007

Krazy Kidz!





Well, I haven't been able to update the blog for quite sometime, so hopefully this works. Life is great. It is busy and fun for the most part. The kids are growing like weeds, and have fun personalities. Here are some pics from the last little while. We have our very own bathing beauty. She is quite the little poser. She is dreadfully scared of water and so when we went swimming to Heise she would only stand on the stair. Jace is one of her best buddies. He is the greatest brother most the time!!! He is his sisters best friend but worst tease. I would like to thump him sometimes, but hopefully they will do it for me!! Rylie is my busy, quiet, determined, kind, loving, forgiving, happy, easy going (most of the time....if Jace isn't teasing her), smart, fun, funny, and yes, sometimes an emotional wreck! She is goofy. You gotta love em' they are constantly changing and always doing things that blow me away. I have to consider myself a lucky girl!

2 comments:

Griffeth Family said...

Well it's about time you put up a posting. You have such a cute family. Keep having fun.

Greg Kunz said...

Ry will you build my next house... sweet design