Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Happy Halloween !!

We went up to G&G Kunz's Halloween Night. Uncle Ty-Ty was there and that made it so fun. It was kinda sad to think about that this is the last Halloween he is going to really be just ours. He just got his Mission Call to Mexico, Mexico City East mission. He enters the MTC February 20, 2008. I really love this boy and am going to miss him, but I know that he will be a great Missionary.
Uncle Ty trying to be as "Witchy" as Ry. Doesn't quite fit the melon though!
Jace & Zach (his best cousin!) Jacer really needs some pads. He looks like a little wimp next to Zach-Attack!
Ready, Set, HUTTT. These two are really into sports. It is so fun to watch them.



Okay, so I feel like a horrible mom. I didn't take any pics of Kenz on Halloween day.....oops. I guess that is just what happens when their are three little muskrats running around. I struggle keeping up to them. I did go and have their pics taken at a studio though, So hopefully they turned out. It was a great day though. Although long and fast paced, I am very glad that it is over. Until next year!!!

I just came across these pics from last Halloween. I can't believe how fast the kids have grown up. These are from Halloween 2006! CRAZY


2 comments:

Griffeth Family said...

I can't belive that your brother is old enough to go on a mission! I remember him as a cute little boy. Now I feel old. He is such a cutie all grown up, and I am sure that he will be a great missonary.

I love your kid's costumes. They are so cute. Did you make the ones from last year too. If so, you really are mom of the year. You have such a cute family and it looks like you have tons of fun together.

Griffeth Family said...

I love seeing pictues of your fam. Keep posting them!