Tuesday, February 19, 2008

MaMa's Little Ski Bunnies!

Okay, so I grew up skiing with my family and I have always looked forward to the day that I get to ski with my kids. Well, the day has come. I took the two kids up to Kelly's to ski and It was Rylies first time. SHe is a pretty tough kid and dareing, and so I thought she would do great. Well, she did fine, but she is so stubborn and bull headed that I finally just gave in and got her lessons. It was the greatest think I could have done. Kelly's is a fine ski hill, but their bunny hill isn't the greatest. Anyway, it was a great day and the kids had a ball.


My little ski bunnies

Jace and his crazy faces he enjoys making, riding up the lift.

My little hill bomber

Rylie and her instructor....poor girl (meaning the instructor)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.