Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Ski Weekend!

For Valentines, and just for fun pretty much, my parents get a Condo at Targhee. We went up Friday and stayed until Monday. It was so much fun. The kids are doing great and loving skiing. They are little troopers. Monday, we skied all day and Rylie wouldn't quit. Her little legs had to have been wasted. Mom helped out with Kenz which was so nice. Jared stayed with the kids all day while I went back and forth skiing with Dad and Ty and the kiddo's. It was a beautiful day and I was so glad we got to go. Thanks Ma and Pa. Here's to a great weekend!.



Ty Showin his stuff!

I took Kenz skiing down the hill. SHe loved it.








12 comments:

Eric & Penny Kunz Family said...

Please say you missed us. Looks like a blast!

Eric & Penny Kunz Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Griffeth Family said...

Super cute pictures!!!! I am coming into town on the 2nd of March. We should try to get together. I want to see your house!!!!

Julie Thurgood Summerhays said...

Heidi, Brent sent me your blog address and it has been so fun looking at all the pics of your fam - your kids are SOOO cute - I love it:)

Greg Kunz said...

Funny Heidi why is it your daughter can out ski Ty Ty

Heidi said...

When you decide to update your blog you don't mess around! Cute pics, don't you love watching the little ones ski:)

Lori said...

Hey...I recognized that bunch! How are you?

The Kamachi's said...

Hey - thanks for the comment. I love your blog. Your kids look like they have the same personality as their mom - CRAZY!! They are dang cute.
lindsay

Kristen said...

okay, i found you a long time ago but I didn't want you to think I was crazy!!! I found you on a friend of a friends blog. That is so neat that your dad is a sealer He will be awesome! And your kids are so cute!

Becky said...

Hey... I'm soo glad you're back in business. You and your kids are so dang cute!! It's fun to hear about your adventures... Plus with Kenzley and my Jayce so close in age it's fun to see what crazy things she is doing!!

Brooke Bailey said...

Hey Heidi,
Crazy that I found your blog. Way cute pics... cute family.
I had to smile when you said you weren't into this cow thing - cattle drive.... what would your Dad think about a comment like that?:)
Awesome thing for your Dad... he's the man!
Brooke

Anonymous said...

Heidi, your little family is so cute!!! Looks like you have a lot of fun with them!!! It's so fun to see who you find on these things....