Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Special Weekend

Well, a couple weeks ago, I got a phone call from my parents and they were both over come with emotion. Well, as soon as dad could talk, he let me know that he had just had a meeting with President Christensen, The Rexburg Temple President, and had been called to be a sealer in the Rexburg, Idaho Temple. He was so humbled to be called to such a position. I have to say that it is an Honor to be his daughter and I am one lucky girl to get to call him dad. It was a really special occation because all 8 kids of theirs was able to be there. Mom and Dad flew in Michelle from Flordia on Friday after noon, and we went and picked her up and then went to Olive Garden. It was so fun to see her. We haven't seen her for over a year. On Saturday morning Eric and Brock flew in from Oregon. We got to spend Saturday together and witnessed dad being set apart by Elder Bednar. It was so neat. That evening we went to the Temple celebration which was amazing. All-in-all, it was a great day and one that will be remembered forever.




2 comments:

Eric & Penny Kunz Family said...

Send me these pix.

ashley said...

That is so neat Heidi.