Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Student of the Month

For the month of January, Jace got chosen to be the student of the month. He showed integrity and so he was chosen. I am thinking that this had to do alot with what happened the first of the school year. His teacher found a cover for a pair of scissors and no one was missing it and so Jace really wanted it and so he told his teacher that it was his. Well, he came home and told me what had happened and so I just asked him what he thought he should do. He decided that he would give it to his teacher and tell her what happened. So the next day he did what he planned. I was really proud of him because I don't know if I would have told my mom what I had done, let alone return it to the teacher and tell her that I was dishonest. He is a great kid.


Here he is infront of the picture that was taken of him.

For being chosen Student of the Month, he was given a certificate to have a free dinner at Wingers. So we went to Rexburg and celebrated. Uncle Ty-Ty came after skiing all day and then Grandpa and Grandma Kunz came to join in the fun.

Grandma and Kenz

Ry and Gradpa Kunz

Deer in the headlights look.
We love our Kooky dad.

And now we know why there arn't many pics of the Ma. YIKES


Jace is the one behind the camera and that is why there aren't any pictures of him at the restaurant.

1 comment:

Eric & Penny Kunz Family said...

Yeah Jace! We are so proud of you.