Thursday, August 21, 2008

1st day of 1st Grade!

Today was Jace's first day of first grade! He has been so excited. He loves school and so he was rippin' and rarrin' to go. He had a good hearty breakfast (no fuit included...weird kid) and so when Jared came in and saw that I made breakfast for him he was a little jealous and so I told him that I would make $$ signs for him tomorrow! It has been a great day. He let us take him to school this morning and then he found out that he is going to have a pet snake in their classroom...YUCK! I probably won't be making many visits to the room... Anyway, he was so excited to come home and we were more. I only got a little teary eyed once or twice, but I pulled it together. He is my little buddy and man I can't believe he is going to school ALL Day.


Yes, it is too much to ask for a normal picture from these two. Ya gotta love them.
Our BIG First Grader!
Kenz trying, and pretty much succeeding at being the "class clown"
Jace's class room!
Come to the MaMa!! He's home!

4 comments:

Griffeth Family said...

Very creative with the pancakes. I love it!!!!

Heidi said...

Fun to get caught up on your summer. Good job on the 1/2 marathon girl! That's impressive.

ashley said...

Bay starts tomorrow and I'm a bit nervous. At least she had full day Kindergarten last year so it won't be as dramatic. I can't believe how big they get:(

Nead Family said...

Man, girl....when you catch up on blogging--you REALLY catch up! Where do I begin? Oh, I know...we miss you guys! I am so proud of you running that 1/2...that's a great accomplishment! And the kids, (including Jared), are cuter than ever! Sounds like you guys had a fab summer...I, too, am in denial that it's over! Tell everyone hello from us!!! xoxo
Sum sum