Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Halloween Partay!!!!


Mama's little witches. I think that those are some of the cutest witch outfits if I do say so myself!! (I made them. ha-ha). Everytime Kenz see's a camera she does her crazy smile. She is so fun!

Here is our little witchy-poo. She has been so excited to be a witch. I don't know where she came up with the idea, but for the past month she has been telling everybody that she was going to be a witch and then we would do a little cackle.

Watch out... cause I just might flex!! Our little tough guy. He is nuts. He is so funny. He wasn't for sure that he wanted the black stuff under his eyes. I put some on him and then he wiped it off because he thought that he might get made fun of and so I told Jar this and he made it all better by telling Jace that he wore it all the time when he played. Is it okay to fib a little to the chilren????



The Neville Grandkids. Quite the Gang.



Sunday we went to G&G Neville's for a Halloween Party. The kids dressed up in their costumes and had a great time. I made the girls witch costumes and they turned out so darn cute. Jacer wanted to be a Miami Dolphin's football player. Aunt Michelle sent him his jersey and so he was so excited.

No comments: