Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I'm It!!

Okay. So I've been tagged....great! I have read people's blogs who have been tagged, and have really enjoyed them. Most of them have experienced a variety of adventures. Well, I have been tagged by Nicole Palmer and now I get to share 7 interesting things about myself. Personally, I do not consider myself interesting.....at all. I consider myself as more of a....kookie individual. Here I go... I am going to open up now, something I don't do much.

#1: I Laugh WAY too much at my kids!! I guess maybe because I still have a little kid in me, but it is so hard to keep a straight face sometimes. They say the kookiest things and are so funny. I have to say that Yes, I love being a MOM!!

#2: I enjoy running, but I really stink at it. It is so hard to find time to run with 3 chillins, but when I do make time (I guess that is the key!!MAKE TIME) I am a much happier and energetic moochacho. I also am not very patient. I want 30 min to be over in 3 min. (not good).

#3: I am a pack-rat. I am not as bad as my mom, but it is only a matter of time. I have the hardest time getting rid of "things", so I just hold on to them incase I just might need it some day. I am pathetic. I'm not that bad though and I am getting better. DI rocks!!

#4: I need to go on a Walmart Diet. I don't think I need to say more.

#5: I am ALWAYS on the go. I don't know why this is, but I find that I am constantly going, going, going. I guess that it would be worse if I was going by myself, but I am ALWAYS with the kids and going for the kids.

#6: I enjoy doing things for people. One of our families favorite things is to take things to the neighbors or go and ding-dong-ditch them and leave treats for them. When I was growing up my mom always had us taking things to the neighbors, and so I probably got it from my mom. THanks Mom!

#7: I spend way too much time on the computer. Jared says Amen to that. There is just so many things to find and look at. It is very handy and is my stress reliever for the day.
Well, that is me in a nutshell.

You're It -- I am Tagging:
1. Penny Kunz
2. Summer Nead
3. Greg Kunz
4. Rebecca Hansen
5. Michelle Marlowe
6. Tyler Kunz

After writing who tagged you, list 7 things about yourself and then choose 6 people to tag!

No comments: