Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I LOVE MY MUNCHKINS!!


Rylie is in preschool and is loving it!! I can never see what she did until we get home. She calls this her "Super Hero". She has a hard time getting things to go on straight and this is no exception!! Ya gotta love her!!

Jace helped me make dinner Monday night! It was his first experience to peal potatoes. I think that it took him 15 minutes to do this one that he is so proudly holding up. Old "Crazy eyes" is so persistant though. He sticks to a task until it is finished. When he was finished pealing, there was not one bit of skin left on it.

I made home-made noodles for the first time to go into chicken noodle soup. Jace thought that he would put his mark on it, and so with the spatula he engraved his name into the dough! He's a keeper that boy!!

For FHE we made halloween cookies. Rylie is showing the dough that she is about to eat (or maybe she had it in her mouth and put it on her hand to show??? who knows) and Jace is pulling his tough cookie guy pose!! I am surrounded by nuts!! Am I lucky or what! YES!!!!!

3 comments:

Griffeth Family said...

wow! you have become a true blogger! I haven't checked your blog for a while and I couldn't believe all the posts. It looks like the Nevilles have been having a good time. Your kids are so cute. We all need to get together at Christmas. Love ya

Jon and Nicole Palmer said...

Looks like your FHE nights are a lot funner than ours!!! Most of the time we go to the grocery store and consider it good! Your kids are growing up so fast, the last time I saw Jace, he wasn't even a year yet, crazy!! I'm loving the new posts too!

Jon and Nicole Palmer said...

I just tagged you! See my blog for details