Thursday, March 27, 2008

Happy Easter!

What a great Easter! We truely are blessed to have the gospel in our lives. We consider ourselves blessed to have healthy, happy kids and a great family! We spent the day at the Kunz Ranch and had a great time. Grandma and Grandpa had an Easter Egg hunt down stairs since there is too much snow still. It was great fun!! Thanks ma and pa!






Grandpa had to give Ry her Birthday Spankin's and so Kenz had to have them too. She is having way too much fun!

Grams and Gramps just Chillin'

Ashlee got a major Haul!! Way to go Ash

My brother and Jared getting cozy!! Cheers to Easter!!


Jacer totally excited about finding an egg on the ground!! Way to go Jace!!


Okay, so I don't know if we are the smartest group around, but we do have a pretty good time. My sister Rebecca came up with the bright idea of having a contest to see who could guzzle the powder straw things down the fastest....well needless to say everyone started to choke, dad about died, and my brother about hurled. Rebecca was laughing so hard she about passed out....so yes we had fun, and we learned our lesson!! Until next year!

4 comments:

Heidi said...

I love the picture of you & Jared. Holly was just telling me the other day how funny you two are.

Julie Thurgood Summerhays said...

What cute pictures!!! I love seeing your family through this blog - it is so fun:)

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Dieta, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dieta-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

grandpa get their pants off to spank them then you can just slip your fingers in their little p=ssy's, they love getting p-ssy play when they are little