Wednesday, May 14, 2008

April Festivities!

Well, I am not very efficient with this blog stuff, anyhow, here is what went on in April!!
Conference weekend we headed to Logan to see my bro. He had the kids for the weekend and it was a good time for all. Kasidy called Kenz "Buddy" the whole time. It was cute. We went and took a walk around the Temple, played at the park, and just chilled. It wasn't the warmest weekend, but it was nice to just get out of Idaho!!





For my birthday, the kids brought me breakfast in bed which included a bannana, yogurt, and burnt saucage (that is the only way I will eat it!) They are cool kids, and they have a pretty cool dad to assist in the matter! I also got some running shoes and a double jogger so I can take the kids with me!!! YEE HAW! It was a great day and I got spoiled, ya gotta love that!!




So, the kiddo's wanted to plant flowers, and by all means, I am a plant killer so I wasn't to sure about the whole thing, anyway, we planted some flowers and hopefully the weather will get nice someday so we can plant them. They look pretty good, but who knows for how long.



We are finishing our basement and so all the toys and 'stuff' is up stairs. The kids decided to have breakfast with Tom and Jerry.



This is how I found Kenz. Her nickname is "Tiny" which she isn't, but she may think so.....



The girls having snacks at their little table.

2 comments:

annie said...

look at you, a new blog post. I'm ubber impressed I must say :) darling kidlets!!!

Brooke Bailey said...

Looking good Heidi.
Are you playing softball?
Brooke